Restylane Refyne with Lidocaine
Buy Restylane Refyne with Lidocaine (1x1ml) online
Restylane Refyne Lidocaine is an injectable soft hyaluronic acid gel of non-animal origin with 20mg/ml concentration. It also contains 0.3% Lidocaine to increase comfort during the dermal filler procedure.
FDA-Approved Restylane Refyne Lidocaine is hypoallergenic,
biocompatible and biodegradable making it a safe dermal filler to correct moderate to deep wrinkles such as:
Oral Commissures (appearance of persistent frown)
Restylane Refyne Lidocaine‘s soft gel consistency means it gives an excellent lifting effect, along with good distribution and skin tolerance. Smooth, fine and easy to inject are some of the characteristics that make it a highly popular choice for millions of women, men and practitioners across the world.
- Administering Restylane Refyne Lidocaine
- Packaged as one pre-filled syringe of 1ml.
- Restylane Refyne Lidocaine should be injected into the mid-dermis and mucous membrane of the lips using the pre-filled syringe and following techniques with a 30G½” needle:
- Serial punctual injections
- Linear retrotracing technique
- Anterotracing (push ahead) technique
- Cross-hatching technique (blanket)
- Fan distribution technique
- Results can last for up to one year.
- Store between 2 – 25℃.