Rentox 200 units
In fact, Rentox 200 units is an innovative premium type A preparation (botulinum toxin). Besides, it is great for correcting forehead wrinkles, glabellar lines and crow’s feet.
The benefits of this product are:
- As well, as blepharospasm.
- Additionally, correction of mimic wrinkles.
- In addition, correction of neurological disorders.
- Moreover, treatment of hyperhidrosis (sweating).
- Also, helps in the complex treatment of migraine.
- Even, correction of the forehead, eyebrow, nose, and eye wrinkles.
- And, correction of “kissetny wrinkles”, lowered corners of the mouth.
So, how to use Rentox 200Units?
Temporary improvement in the appearance of moderate to severe wrinkles associated with mimic activity in adult patients aged 18 to 65 years.
Warnings Of Usage:
A few days before the procedure, you need to give up thermal procedures (baths, saunas), and do not take antibiotics and drugs that affect blood clotting. It is also worth giving up alcohol and smoking – they neutralize the effect of the drug and cause swelling.
Moreover, the rehabilitation period lasts 7-10 days, during which you should not:
- take antibiotics and drink alcoholic beverages.
- Also, take antibiotics and drink alcoholic beverages.
- Even, do any cosmetic procedures, including massages and peels.
- Moreover, do thermal procedures, namely, taking a hot bath, going to the sauna, and steam bath.
- And, make any body movements that require bending and provoking a rush of blood to the head.
However, the ingredients of this product are:
- Clostridium Botulinum Type A.
- Human Serum Albumin 0.5mg.
- Sodium Chloride 0.9mg.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredients, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed healthcare professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.