Standard Belotero Volume
BELOTERO VOLUME (1ml)
BELOTERO VOLUME is a sterile, transparent, colorless, pyrogen-free and viscoelastic gel, composed of cross-linked sodium hyaluronate of non-animal origin, in physiological phosphate buffer. Elastic and malleable volumizing hyaluronic acid which restores the volumes of the face.
“Polydensified” monophasic gel doubly crosslinked. Low viscosity. Long duration of action. Good injectability. Good tissue integration.
Belotero Volume (1ml) is an elastic, versatile, absorbable and modular volumizing hyaluronic acid gel intended to create or restore volumes in the face and cheeks. Temples. Chin. Cheekbone. Malar regions.
AREAS OF INJECTION
- BELOTERO VOLUME can be injected in different areas to restore facial volumes. BELOTERO VOLUME as especially designed to add support to the overlying skin and to restore volume.
- For an enhanced treatment comfort. Cheeks. Temples. Chin. Cheekbone. Middle malarial regions.
- Correction of fine lines crow’s feet and perioral lines. Correction of moderate lines: the glabella, nasolabial folds, folds of bitterness, lips contours, the volume of the lips, commissures of the lips. Correction of deep lines: nasolabial fold, folds of bitterness, contour of the lips, the volume of the lips, commissures of the lips, the bow of cupid.
Deep derm. BELOTERO VOLUME is designed to be injected into the deep dermis, subcutaneous- ly or in the upper periostea, by a legally approved practitioner. For successful treatment, it is essential that the practitioner has received a specific training on injection techniques for restoring facial Volume. A good knowledge of the anatomy and physiology of the site to be treated is required. The treatment must be carried out under appropriate aseptic conditions.
- Hydro: Face, neck, décolletage, back of hands.
- Soft: Correction of lines: crow’s feet and perioral lines.
- Balance: Correction of moderate lines: nasolabial fold, marionette lines, lip contours.